Hours of Operation
Serving Families of the Lower Rio Grande Valley for over 65 years, we are a well-established general pediatric practice.
David Sauceda III
I WOULD LIKE TO NOMINATE: RUBY For recognition of her special service, I would like to recognize this person because: "Every time we come, she is so sweet and kind, very caring and does her job to the best of her ability. She's amazing with the kids! Thank you Ruby!" ~Gloria Juarez 4-4-18
We are partners with the local Health Information Exchange (HIE)
Click here to learn 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Norovirus, the Nasty Stomach Flu
For your safety and security, only 4 people will be allowed into the examination room.
At Valley Children’s Clinic our mission is to provide excellent comprehensive pediatric care in a family centered environment. We firmly embrace the concept of the medical home, a centralized base for caring for children and their entire family. We strive to build long-term, partnering relationships built on trust and mutual respect. We believe in prevention of disease and promotion of healthy life-styles for all children. We strive to be an efficient and cost-effective practice in meeting the needs of children during times of health as well as in times of illness. We practice medicine as a team and value the contributions of all of our staff in providing excellent medical care. We are committed to continuously educating ourselves and incorporating the best of technology to provide excellent care to those in our community.
To be the pediatric healthcare provider of choice for physicians and patients - delivering the quality level of healthcare we expect for our own family.
Six fundamental values form the foundation of pediatric medicine:
• Quality. We maintain the highest standards and achieve them by continually measuring and improving our outcomes.
• Innovation. We welcome change, encourage invention and continually seek better, more efficient ways to achieve our goals.
• Teamwork. We collaborate and share knowledge to benefit patients and fellow caregivers for the advancement of our mission.
• Service. We strive to exceed our patients' expectations for comfort and convenience.
• Integrity. We adhere to high moral principles and professional standards by a commitment to honesty, confidentiality, trust, respect and transparency.
• Compassion. We demonstrate our commitment to high quality care by providing a caring and supportive environment for our patients, their family and our staff.
Please contact us using this form.
Phone: (956) 423-1283
Address: 2226 Haine Dr,
Harlingen, TX 78550
Drop Us a Message.